7.27.2010

Tales from the Spambots: Miss Cynthia

People just don't seem to write to one another anymore. You might not have heard this, since no one has written to you about it. Regardless, I think it is time we gave appreciation to the most active composers of messages in our current era, the Spambots. We have, of course, already heard directly from Health Insurance Po here on the Volidity Report. But it is to Miss Cynthia that I dedicate the beginning of a new Volidity Report Exclusive Series™, "Tales from the Spambots":

From: Cynthia Roland [mailto: _______@att.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2010
1:25 PM
Subject: Hello;

Hello,

My name is Cynthia Roland a young girl from Ivorie. I got your contact email while making some research for reliable foreigner on the Internet (Remember the distance or colour does not matter but our good heart and sincerity matters allot in life ) i will be waiting to hear from you so that i will tell you more about my self and send my picture to you.I wish you all the best for your day.Always stay blessed from my deepes heart.

Yours respectfully,
Miss Cynthia.


Miss Cynthia, you certainly seem like neither shake nor shalimar. Whether you are from the Ivory Coast or Ivory Soap, you will always remain in this reliable foreigner's "deepes heart"! (just don't e-mail me at work again...)

2 comments:

  1. From: Kenny hamilton <_________@yahoo.com>
    Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 21:36:15 -0500
    Subject: Hello I was just wondering

    Hello I have bought several of your program and listen to them for the last 10 months and I can not tell a different in my life at all .Also is there bad stuff hidden in the subliminal messages ? I think I am getting worse and not better .. Any info would be great .Thanks


    Kenny h

    "I am not afraid to act upon my dreams because I
    know that my dreams are the keys to my success
    and the doorway to my greatness. "



    La buona fortuna di maggio viene sempre il vostro senso ....!!!.. Kenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite enjoyed this. really did warm the heart! I will leave all heart-warming up to the robots, now.

    ReplyDelete